Here are some 9/11 coincidences, or not, as the case may be. Apologies if some of you have seen them before in other website articles. This is an ongoing article.
“The X-Files” – sci-fi drama TV series. The pilot episode first aired in 1993, the same year as the first terrorist attack on the World Trade Centre (The North Tower). That pilot aired on September the 10th, just one day before 9/11 for that year. A spinoff TV series, “The Lone Gunmen”, aired on TV just 6 months before the 9/11 attack and appeared to anticipate 9/11. In its’ pilot episode, rogue members of the U.S. government remotely hijack an airliner departing Boston, planning to crash it into the World Trade Center, and let anti-American terrorist groups take credit, to gain support for a new profitable war following the Cold War.
“The Matrix” – sci-fi film released in 1999 yet had a 9/11 reference in the passport of the central character, THOMAS ANDERSON. The passport’s expiry date is 11/Sept/01, the exact date of the 9/11 terrorist attack. Anderson is himself threatened with being labelled as a terrorist if he doesn’t help the authorities capture a terrorist.
“Back to the Future” – time travelling sci-fi movie released in 1985. Muslim terrorists are planning an attack. Sounds familiar? There are several numerical references to 9/11, albeit encoded ones. For example, a clock shows the time 1:19, which is the reverse of 911. Another clock displays 1-16, which is 911 upside down. The 1-16 time is seen underneath a sign for the TWIN PINES MALL, which could refer to the twin towers. One of the actual pine trees is destroyed, so the Mall is renamed LONE PINE, hence possibly alluding to the single tower in New York that would replace the twin towers. There is a remarkable ‘coincidence’ between the 2 Mall clocks and the 2 airplane strikes, as follows:
Twin Pines clock: 1:16am Lone Pine clock: 1:33am
Time between the two events: 17 minutes
9/11 North tower hit: 8:46am South tower hit: 9:03am
Time between the two events: 17 minutes
17 minutes is roughly how far into “The Matrix” film that you have to watch in order to see the passport mentioned above.
The car that destroyed the pine tree is described as: “It’s like an airplane, without wings!”, suggestive of an airplane crashing into one of the twin towers.
THE PENTAGON – the US military’s HQ was erected on 9/11; to be precise its’ ground was broken on September 11, 1941. Exactly 60 years later, in 2001, American Airlines Flight 77 was hijacked and flown into the western side of the building.
Famous people who could have died in the 911 attack – but accidentally escaped – included:-
1) FAMILY GUY creator and actor SETH MACFARLANE. He publicly revealed that he had accidentally missed flying on one of the hijacked planes (Flight 11). Hence, he booked the next available plane (for 11am), so another occurrence of the number 11.
2) Hollywood Actor MARK WAHLBERG, who would team up years later with Macfarlane for the film “Ted”. Wahlberg also had been scheduled for Flight 11, but changed his plans.
3) The Twin Towers owner LARRY SILVERSTEIN and a son and a daughter of his. Silverstein would normally have worked at the time of 9/11 on the 88th floor of the North Tower, but he had a doctor appointment. Two of Silverstein’s children, Roger and Lisa, would regularly attend meetings with important clients near the top of the North Tower. That morning, they too were running late and were not around when the planes hit.
4) A cousin of the American President on 9/11 – George W. Bush – was JIM PIERCE. Pierce had been scheduled to attend a business conference high up in the South Tower, the location of the company of which he was Managing Director: AON. However, due to the size of the crowd wishing to attend the conference, the location was moved to the Millennium Hotel (across the street from the World Trade Center) and a bigger room. 12 people were in the original room where Pierce would have been; eleven died. Another AON Corporation meeting took place in the South Tower. Of about 50 participants in attendance, only six escaped.
5) The Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, was in New York City on 9/11. She was in NBC studios being interviewed by Matt Lauer when the first plane hit. Lauer later recalled that he was told by his director that a plane had just hit the WTC, and they would be cutting away from the interview with Ferguson. Ferguson’s charity, “Chances for Children,” was located on the 101st floor of the North Tower. She was scheduled to be in the building with the charity but she was running late. None of the charity’s employees were trapped in the building, but nearly 700 employees of Cantor Fitzgerald, the financial firm providing free office space to the duchess’ charity, were killed in the aftermath of the attack.
There are numerous websites and articles on the suspicious deaths of people who had contradictory evidence to the official 9/11 version of events. I won’t repeat them here, except to mention the large number of 9/11 firefighters and other helpers who died prematurely due to smoke related diseases, e.g. cancer. I’m sure most of their deaths were genuinely smoke related, though it’s possible some of them had different causes. Some firefighters died on the same day, e.g. 3 died of cancer on 22nd September 2014. Two died on June 1st 2014.
Some researchers claim that financial transactions in the days before 9/11 suggest that certain individuals used foreknowledge of the attack to reap huge profits. There were, amongst other things, huge surges in purchases of PUT OPTIONS on stocks of the two airlines used in the attack — United Airlines and American Airlines. See the website “9-11 Research.com.twc7.net”.
More to come…